Are you planning to apply gold loan in HDFC bank? Do you know what are the key features of HDFC gold loan? In this article I will share few of the key highlights of HDFC gold loan, application procedure, necessary documents required and many more useful information at one place. Taking a gold loan is far better compared to taking a personal loan with high interest rate, as you can monetize your accumulated gold in bank locker or home.
HDFC bank offers gold loan in the name of Sampoorna Bharosa Gold Loan. When you approach HDFC bank for gold loan, you will discover faster loan processing, competitive pricing compared to other banks & gold loan providers and on top of all transparency with the customers. This is what we all need when we approach to a bank for any kind of financial transaction.
HDFC Sampoorna Bharosa Gold Loan Key features
Here is the key features and highlights that you should know about HDFC gold loan before applying online.
- The minimum amount of loan can be applied is from Rs 50,000/- onward. Gold loans for less than Rs 50000/- also available for rural markets.
- Get en-cashed your gold loan anytime you need without paying any pre-closure charges.
- Be assured of the safety and security of your gold.
- Get special interest rates available for Preferred, Imperial & Classic and Women customers
- Pay a very less processing fee up to 0.5%. Option of Nil Processing fee also available.
- It takes only 1 hour to process your gold loan if all documents and prerequisites are perfectly matched
- Apply loan from tenure starting from 6 months up to 48 months, as per your need.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rates
Rates offered to customer during the period of Jan’16 to Mar’16. There will be a processing charge Upto 0.5%.
Option of Nil Processing fee also available.
|Product Group||Bank IRR|
Annual Percentage Rate offered to customer during the period of Jan’16 to Mar’16
|APR Min||APR Max||APR Avg|
Documents requite to get HDFC Gold Loan
Generally you have to visit HDFC bank to apply for Gold Loan, You have to carry all common & necessary documents mainly to proof your identity & address.
- Valid Indian Passport
- Driving license
- Voters’ ID card
- Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
Generally your Gold is your security when you apply for Gold loan. Based on the purity of the gold bank will decide how much gold loan you can get. You have to pay the EMI like other bank loans to repay your gold loan.
How To Apply HDFC Sampoorna Bharosa Gold Loan Online
First of all visit HDFC gold loan application online page and fill up the online application.
After successful fill up you will get a call from HDFC bank regarding scheduling of your bank visit. I am not 100% sure about this process and would like someone to add here the real-time process to make this article worthy.
On evaluation of your Gold’s quality and purity, Bank will disburse gold loan to you. The minimum gold loan is Rs 25,000. If things are fine and your application is approved without any hassle then you will get HDFC Gold loan in max 45 minute – 1 hour time only.