Various state boards are declaring 10th Class exam results or 12th class exam results 2016 and few of them has been declared so far. We have published about the exam results of PSEB 10th Result 2016. Not only that, every day many state boards are declaring 10th/12th class exam results on their official website. If your kid & you are waiting for 10th or 12th class exam results 2016, then this is the best place to get all the information about the dates with proper time.
I have created this page so that I can share about all the upcoming exam results of 10th class or 12th class students so that thy can keep a track of everything at one place. The main doubt most of the students are facing about how to check exam results online on board official website or they are not able to find out what is the correct link to check exam results online.
Upcoming 10th/12th class Exam Results 2016 Dates
Here I am sharing all upcoming boards 10th/12th exam results information with the dates and the link to check your result. You just have to click on the link and follow the how to check exam result online guide mentioned below.
Tamil Nadu SSLC 10th class Results 2016: Tamil Nadu Board (TNBSE) SSLC (Class 10th) Results are likely to be declared by the Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education on May 25, 2016 at 09:30 Hrs. Please visit the official website of the board: www.tnresults.nic.in and click on the proper link showing on that page.
Karnataka PUC (Class 12) examination results 2016: The board will announce the Karnataka second PUC result 2016 on 25th May 2016 at 11AM. Please visit the link http://karresults.nic.in/ keep a track of the link mentioned under Pre-University Examination Board.
Steps To Check 10th or 12th Class Exam Results Online
1. First of all visit the official website of the state boards website link that I have mentioned on every declaration above. Simply copy the link and open in a new browser.
2. Be ready with your admit card and roll number.
3. Now on the opened link you may find sometimes one more link need to click, or look for results option or directly put roll number to the on the necessary place. You can also search by Name and click on the submit button.
4. If the information provided are correct, your result will be displayed on the screen. It may take some time in case you are checking your 10th/12th class Results 2016 from a slow internet connection.
6. Next your result will display on your screen. Congrats !!
7. Now take a printout of this and keep a record. In case your computer is not connected with a printer, then you have to save that result document as pdf. So that you can take print out later from any nearest cyber cafe.
How To Check 10th/12th Class Exam Results 2016 via Mobile SMS
If you know the SMS number for your State Board, then you just have to type your roll number mentioned on admit card and then send the message to that number. If your mobile number is registered already with state board website, then you can easily get 10th/12th Results 2016 in India in your mobile phone.
My Request To All Students: I just want to say one thing to all the students, that exam results are not everything in our life. This is just the result of the exam you have given few months back. Don’t get upset in case you got a low score or not able to pass the exam. These numbers may decide what you are going to do next, but believe me this will not decide whether you are going to be a good human being or not. So, don’t get upset, keep trying for the next and live life to the fullest.
My Request To Parents: Please don’t get upset in case your neighbor kid performed well compared to your kid. These are just numbers which doesn’t matter much in the race of life. Always try to encourage your kid to perform well and whatever they have done in a positive way. Every kid is different and their skills. As a top student of my school, now I know what is the importance of getting a good score. You don’t believe me that, professional life is totally different and how much desperate one can be to achieve that. You past academic records doesn’t matter much, as many of my friends who got very less number than me are earning much and even more successful in their fields they wanted to be. So, Please help your kid to choose the right career path driven by interest rather than simply judging by academic results.