EPF Mobile App is the latest addition in the kitty of EPFO team. Yes, now you can access your EPF balance, activate your UAN (Universal Account Number) by using the EPF Mobile App. One can easily use this sms based EPF Mobile App service and know their EPF passbook, balance etc. Let’s find out more information about this new application below.
EPF Mobile App Key Features
EPFO has been gone through various up gradation to make the EPF account access and various processes smooth. This new EPF Mobile App is another great initiative to make people’s life easier. Let’s find out the ley features of EPF Mobile App.
- You can activate your UAN number by using EPF Mobile App.
- You can check your EPF banalce from your mobile phone itself by using this app.
- Download your EPF passbook whenever you want.
- Pensioner can check their pension disbursement details.
- One can verify EPF deposit by entering TRRN number.
How to Download EPF Mobile App?
Simply visit EPFO Mobile App Download page and you will easily find the download link there. Now simply click there and download the EPF Mobile app. Next install the app and follow the below steps to use EPF mobile app.
- As soon as you install the app and open, you will find a screen where 3 options will be there. 1) Member 2) Pensioner 3) Employer. You can choose Member and proceed further.
- Next, you will find 2 options, 1) Activate UAN and 2) Balance/Passbook.
- Now as per your need you can choose any of the options.
How to activate UAN by using EPF Mobile App
From the above steps 2, you can choose Activate UAN option. In the next screen you have to provide below details : establishment code, extension, employee number, UAN number and Mobile Number.
Next, click on the activate button to activate your UAN.
How to check EPF balance by using EPF mobile app
From the above steps 2, you can choose Balance/Passbook option. Then you have to provide your UAN and mobile number. The click the show button.
So, EPFO has launched EPF MObile App and also check EPF balance through SMS facility few days back to make the EPF process transparent and easy to use. Share your experience and any feedback about this launch below.