Among so many social media platforms these days, Instagram is gaining quite a popularity. You have over 1 billion monthly active users, which show the popularity this pace holds. So, all kinds of professionals and experts have their own professional and personal accounts on Instagram.
The same goes with pros working in the field of email marketing. They have their official websites linked in the bio too, in case you want to check them out and their services more deeply. If you are using email marketing for the first time to boost the growth of your business, then you better head towards the IG pros with higher Instagram followers.
These experts have already used all the tips and tactics associated with email marketing and would like to help you in the big way possible. So, it is time to catch up with email marketing as the best help in this regard for sure.
Going to be bigger and better:
Among all the marketing predictions made this year, one point gaining the top ranking is associated with email marketing. As per the previous results, it can be clearly stated that email marketing is said to be bigger and important than ever to just grow the business you own currently.
However, taking on these email marketing services are always easier said than done. With so many various ways to promote business nowadays, it can be rather difficult to identify which ones might work and worth putting money and time into.
- However, you cannot just toss down the benefits involving email marketing down the drain. Around 1/3 of the customers would prefer to get communication from the brands through email over any of the other channels, which will be including print ads and social media.
- Around 66% of the consumers will have to make a purchase as a result of viewing the branded email sent to their individual email IDs. Email marketing helps in delivering a proper return of around 4300%, which means that every possible dollar as spend on email can help you earn around $43, which is a great number though!
Well, the benefits are not going to stop right here. There are so many other ways covered in the rest of the article, where you can easily take hold of the email marketing to grow business and then reaching out to more people in this regard.
Discovering ways in which emails can help businesses:
There are so many ways through which email can help in driving revenue and even nurturing customer relationships to grow the said business. It forms to be the lifeblood of the said business. If you do not have a solid email marketing based strategy, then you eventually hate money.
Email is not going to go anywhere and will stay to be the best way to move lead to prospect, then to the buyer and finally to the consistent customer.
Right at the end of the day, the business’s success will rely on the ability to just connect with people and then motivating them to purchase services or products.
Whenever you are using email to help achieve a goal, you will gain the opportunity to meet people where they are and create relationships. You get the chance to establish trust and prove value. You can further convince them to take some action when they are super ready.
Make sure to turn visitors into customers:
You might love window shopping but the owner does not. He wants you to enter the shop and purchase something. That’s exactly what online owners also think about. Their main goal is to turn visitors into customers.
Launching a business website is a huge milestone for so many small business owners and new entrepreneurs. But with all the effort you out in creating a website to attract new businesses, you might notice that the steps are not quite simple.
- Even when you have accepted a couple of hundreds of visitors on a daily basis, you are likely to have a difficult time converting them into some actual customers with long-lasting relationships. This is when the notion of email marketing will come to help.
- Whenever you have one email list, you can seriously add a signup form to blog’s homepage o website and then get to capture the email addresses right from visitors.
- As you get to convey the value of the business over time in emails you present them with, you are also able to nurture those relationships well. So, whenever people are all set to make a purchase they just go to you in place of visiting the competitors.
- Once someone gets to sign up the form, they will receive the chance to experience the value of the founder’s expertise of the said company. Not only that but they might receive email content as promised. It helps in building that trust you need.
- After delivering the complete course, the founder or the owner of the online firm will encourage subscribers to enjoy email series to purchase the book or service. This is one example in which the owner of the company is able to capture visitors from a website and just warm them up to take up with the next step.
Be sure to grow an audience without a website:
If you don’t have one live website, email marketing can still work wonders for you to play a critical role in just helping you to stay right in proper connection with the audiences. In case, you own a retail outlet or frequently attend networking events and conferences, you can always leverage such in-person opportunities to grow list.
For that, you just have to download the form app to the mobile device and use email to share the updates with customers. On the other hand, you can further set a piece of paper on the clipboard with a pen at the cash register and then ask customers to just sign up the email list.
These ways are some of the proven ways to use email marketing at its full potential to boost the business.
Author Bio: Karen is a Business Tech Analyst. She is very responsible for her job. She loves to share her knowledge and experience with her friends and colleagues.