Finally Reliance JioMart has launched its services n India. Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has changed the internet market in India with the launch of its JIO services. And now this tile they are entering into the Indian eCommerce segment where they are directly competing with established players like Amazon, Bigbasket, etc. JioMart is going to change the grocery shopping experience in India in the coming days.
What Is JioMart?
JioMart is an online-to-offline (O2O) business platform where customers can place an order online, but purchases the products offline (nearest local retail stores). The Reliance Jio-owned e-commerce platform aims to connect 20 crore customers to three crore offline stores throughout the country.
Benefits of JioMart
- 50,000+ grocery products
- Free home delivery
- No minimum order value
- 3,000 savings
- No question asked return policy
- Express delivery
- Buy online or offline
How To Get Rs 3000 benefits With Jio Mart Pre-Registration
You can visit the JioMart website and register to avail of this Rs 3000 benefits. Just follow the step below.
- Go to JioMart website https://www.jiomart.com/
- You can register by clicking on the “Sign In/ Sign up” link located at the top right corner on the home page.
- Please provide the required information in the form that appears and click on submit.
- Enter the mobile number and the OTP to verify.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
- You can now save up to ₹ 3000 at launch.
Reliance Jio Mart is currently available in Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan area but soon it will start service in other parts of the country.
How To Order From Reliance JioMart on WhatsApp
Ordering Grocery or any kind of daily essential products from your nearest Kirana store, you just need to have Whats-app on your smartphone. And then follow the step by step guide below.
- First, of all save the WhatsApp business number allotted to JioMart which is 88500 08000.
- Then type ‘Hi’, the company will then send a link to your Whatsapp account. This link will be valid for the next 30 minutes and within that time you have to complete the order. In case the link expires, you can type “Hi” again and get the new link for ordering in JioMart.
- On click on that link, it will open the JioMart website where you will find all the available products. You have to provide your mobile number, area, locality, the rest of the address, and the full name as well. After that you will be redirected to the catalog of products.
- As soon as you are done with the list, JioMart will share the list of things with the local Kirana on WhatsApp. Then the Kirana store will pack your orders and sent you a confirmation. As this Is a very early stage, you have to visit your nearest Kirana store to collect the order and clear the payment in cash. But in the future, there may be a home delivery option as well.
All the groceries store owners need to register with JioMart App as well and then they can easily list all their products online along with features like taking orders, adding new stocks, creating offers and manage online sales. So keep a track on JioMart news to get more information.