State Bank MobiCash Mobile Wallet, is the money transfer app from SBI. State Bank of India (SBI), country’s largest bank has come up with a new service to ease our life in a better way.
SBI has launched Mobile Wallet service named Mobicash Easy for its customers to transfer money directly from their bank account via mobile phone itself. Initially this service had launched in Mumbai and Delhi on a pilot basis to understand how things happen.
How to register for State Bank MobiCash Mobile Wallet
To utilize MobiCash Mobile Wallet facility you need a smartphone, which is obvious these days. Follow the below steps to register SBI MobiCash app.
- One have to download MobiCash app on their smartphone .
- Then send an SMS by writing SMBC*date of birth (DDMMYY)*Name and then send to 9870888888.
- After that you will receive an MPIN in your mobile number, use this number to validate your account.
So, do you need SBI savings account to use MobiCash facility?
No, one don’t need a SBI savings account to use MobiCash Mobile Wallet. You have to visit to nearest Customer Service point(CSP) and provide the wallet number to add cash. Your MobiCash Mobile Wallet will be credited with the money deposited by you.
What can be done with SBI MobiCash Mobile Wallet?
So, what are the tasks one can perform with MobiCash Mobile Wallet. Let’s find out the list of such activities you can do in your everyday life
- One can transfer fund from MobiCash to another MobiCash wallet. MobiCash to another SBI savings account or other bank account.
- Balance enquiry, Mini statement of State Bank MobiCash
- Mobile top up using State Bank MobiCash. Simply provide your mobile number and enter the recharge amount. Make sure you are entering a valid recharge voucher amount, otherwise your transaction may fail.
- Recharge your DTH just entering the registered mobile number or the DTH customer id number.
- One can also pay utility bill with State Bank MobiCash.
You can easily change account settings, generate new MPIN, change the existing MPIN and even close MobiCash account anytime they want. Simply visit to nearest CSP center with your query.
Besides SBI, there are couple of other such prepaid mobile wallet services launched and also failed. Few of them are Airtel money, My Mobile Payments, a prepaid payment from the collaboration of Loop mobile & Zipcash, Nokia Money, ICICI Bank Pocket etc.
Are you using State Bank MobiCash Mobile Wallet service daily? How do you like this prepaid wallet service from SBI? Can you share your personal review on this Mobile payment system?