LIC India Premium Payment Options
2) LIC premium payment by ECS : For that you have to download the ECS mandate form from lic website. You can also download the form here .Then fill up the form with your bank account details and also premium amount and then submit the same to LIC branch. Then automatically on a specific date your monthly premium will be deducted from your account. 3) Life plus: Lifeplus is a third party payment service which provide around 1100 outlets to pay lic premium.
Don’t Miss lic to discontinue top selling policies
4) Premiumpoint: LIC premium point is also an authorized premium collection center. Here you can find out some of the centers in your city.
5) Through Franchises: You can also pay via APonline, MPOnline, Suvidhaa collection centers which are nothing but premium collector franchisees from LIC India only.
6) Via ATM : If you have account with Axis bank or Corporation bank, then you can pay your LIC premium via their ATM machines as well.
7) In Bank : In fact you can visit Axis bank or Corporation bank branch and pay your premium by cash or cheque.
8) EBPP : This is called Electronic Bill Presentation and Payment. In this you can use various Bank’s bill-desk interface to pay LIC premium online.
Here find out a very good pictorial presentation of the same from LIC India.