Future Easy Travel Worldwide and Future Easy Travel Schengen are the 2 names that are going to add in Future Generali India Insurance companies Travel insurance products list. Yes, Future Generali has launched 2 new online travel insurance plans in India which will take care of all your travel related problems and provide necessary support so that one can enjoy the travel.
The major cause which can trouble you while travelling abroad can be sudden illnesses, misplaced passport, lost luggage etc. Although both the plans are quite similar but Future Easy Travel Schengen is specially designed for customers travelling to Europe on a Schengen visa which include for business or leisure.
Why Future Easy Travel Worldwide and Future Easy Travel Schengen Plans are good?
Every travel insurance plan is having almost similar kind of benefits and features which will take care of your uncertainties while travelling abroad. Here are few key factors which will make these 2 plans useful.
- Medical emergency is the most unexpected thing to happen while someone on vacation. You will get deductible and without deductible under Medical Care coverage here.
- In case of loss baggage you can claim up to a certain limit to get some compensation. Similarly in case of loss of passport, get assistance to get a duplicate or temporary passport.
- In case of financial emergency, you will necessary assistance to contact to your family and get cash whenever required.
- You will get the basic personal accident coverage, Accidental Death and Permanent total disablement while you’re abroad. Not only that you will also get various travel inconvenience support as well like Trip Delay, Trip Cancellation, Trip Curtailment, Hijack and Missed Connection etc.
- In case any legal help require, you may seek for such assistance as well.
How To Buy Travel Insurance Plan Online From Future Generali
- First of all you have to visit the Future Generali website.
- There you will find the link about “Get your travel insurance quote”. Simply click here. You will find two options will appear. One for Worldwide and another for Schengen. Choose the one you want to proceed with.
- Fill up your online application form providing the passport details, visa and other personal information. You may love to check out the countries to visit without a visa as well.
- After that review your proposal carefully and then pay the amount online using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- You can easily download your policy document now.
In case you have any doubt, please call to customer care number for assistance. Have you bought any travel insurance plan ever? Share your thoughts and experience here by writing a comment below.